Please follow these guidelines before commenting on the Manturity website:
- First off, please understand that this website is written by men, for men. Please read the About Page, at the top of the site, to learn more about the site and the mission.
- Please also understand before commenting that no articles are meant to be demeaning or sexist in any way, shape or form. Again, the articles written on this site are meant to encourage and build up men.
- Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters.
- Please do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language or otherwise objectionable content (as determined by Manturity moderators, in their sole discretion). Comments should not harass, abuse or threaten another’s personal safety or property, make false statements, defame or impersonate someone else. Comments of such manner will either not be approved or be deleted from the site.
- Please carefully consider the context of the article before expressing your ideas, beliefs or thoughts.
- Please use standard writing style and punctuation. Complete sentences and proper grammar will help others understand you.
- Do not question others’ faith just because you disagree with them. It adds nothing to the discussion and only causes strife.
- Do not post, directly or through links, viruses, misleading, malicious or off-topic content. All such things will go through moderation first or will not be approved.
- If you disagree heavily with the content or a specific article, instead of voicing your opinion in the comments, please use the Manturity Contact Page and I’d be more than happy to discuss your thoughts on a personal and private level.
Please also consider the following:
- Precautions have already been taken to diminish any foul or inappropriate language on the site. If you choose to use it, it will be moderated and most likely not approved. Choose your words wisely.
- If continued comments by an individual are posted that are either inappropriate or derogatory to the Manturity site, action will be taken to not allow comments from that person anymore. Maturity and respect should be used in every comment.
- Manturity.com is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
- If you disagree or have any major issues with any of the comments on the Manturity.com site, please use the Contact page at the top of the site with a link to the comment or article.
Thank you for taking the time to read and abide by these comment guidelines.