1) BE SINCERE
2) HATE WHAT IS EVIL; CLING TO WHAT IS GOOD
3) BE DEVOTED TO ONE ANOTHER IN BROTHERLY LOVE
4) HONOR ONE ANOTHER ABOVE YOURSELVES
5) BE JOYFUL IN HOPE
6) BE PATIENT IN AFFLICTION
7) BE FAITHFUL IN PRAYER
8) SHARE WITH GODS PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED
9) BLESS THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU
10) REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO REJOICE
11) MOURN WITH THOSE WHO MOURN
12) LIVE WITH HARMONY WITH ONE ANOTHER
13) DO NOT BE PROUD
14) DO NOT BE CONCEITED
15) DO NOT REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL
16) DO RIGHT IN THE EYES OF EVERYBODY
17) LIVE AT PEACE WITH EVERYONE
18) DO NOT TAKE REVENGE
19) SERVE YOUR ENEMIES IF THEY HUNGER OR THIRST
20) DO NOT BE OVERCOME WITH EVIL, BUT OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD
Who can we thank for this powerful list? Our faithful brother Paul wrote down these 20 ways in Romans 9:12-21. This man had some intense knowledge on what it meant to love. We all have that same opportunity.
As a way to build on this message even more this week, make sure you download the Free PDF Download poster. Save it and read it daily. Print it out and hang it up. Share it with someone in need (just as #8 calls us to do).
Write the name of someone in the comments who you plan to share this with this week!